[C320-list] Introduction & Salon table question

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 13:17:09 PDT 2019

Hey Dave, Welcome to the Association.

When I read the name Klananie and also read that the boat was in Comox I
remembered that, as you may know, she was a rental boat that we rented 5-6
years ago. I assume that is her anyway. Rental boats can be notorious for
problems.

Enjoy the great help from this association as others have already been
doing.

John Meyers