[C320-list] Motor mounts

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Sun Feb 10 15:20:38 PST 2019

How can you tell if you need new motor mounts?

For the Yanmar 3GM30F, I read an email some time back and it said 70 in the back and 90 in the front.  Not sure if I have this correct. Can anyone confirm?

I also read somewhere you should align the engine when it is in the water? Is this even possible, without get water in the boat?

Thanks for your comments.

Ted Harrison
Hull 424 1997