[C320-list] Motor mounts

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 9 06:50:23 PST 2019

Hi Diane,

If I was asked that question I would contact the local guy that provides all the engine parts I need from Yanmar and ask for the equivalent motor mount that came with the boat. That local guy works for Bay Shore Marine Engine Services in MD. I have purchased all my Yanmar parts from him.

Rod
Odyssey, Hull 688