[C320-list] Interior LED light for galley under microwave

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Sat Feb 16 16:45:39 PST 2019

I’m wondering if anyone has come up with a good lighting option to replace the light under the microwave. I’m looking for some sort of strip light that has options on the color, including red for at night and also with an on/off switch.

Also, I’ve heard of some people putting the rope led lights throughout the cabin, would love to hear about that and see some pics.

Today we replaced the microwave, pretty simple replacement with a Kenmore .7 cu ft.  Had to pull the board under the old microwave a cut out a small section of the wood but looks great. Still need to retrofit the brackets so it doesn’t slide out during a heavy heel.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DR3DQPF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DR3DQPF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Catalina 320, Hull 78