[C320-list] Fresh Water Pump Replacement.

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:37:57 PST 2019

Ian, perhaps you have not removed the door/drawer assembly from the sink
counter.  I replaced my pump some time ago and once I removed that
assembly, I found plenty of room to work.

There are six (IIRC) screws in the face of the door/drawer assembly that
hold it to the counter.  After those are removed, the entire piece
(including drawers) can be slid outward.  Makes it easier if you remove the
companionway steps first.  Voila!  Access to most everything underneath the
sink!

Regards,

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206