[C320-list] Fresh Water Pump Replacement.

Ian Davis iand2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:01:59 PST 2019

My fresh water pump has failed and presumably needs replacing.

I felt around the underneath the left side of the sink and the near the dry storage bin and found the pump, but it seems to be in a very awkward position and impossible to get tools like a screwdriver (and your head!) into the right place to be able to work this.

So my question to the team.  Does anyone have a procedure for fixing and replacing anything under the side of the sink units there.  I also think my electric hot water heater is under there someplace and I really should replace that too while I'm in there.

Thanks in advance.

Ian Davis. Wind Star, 1993, Hull #18