[C320-list] Interior Port-light trim ring

Dave Cushman ittips99 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 13 17:24:10 PST 2019

I changed the four forward Lewmar portlights to the new style a few
months ago and they are perfect. I had tried all of the methods
suggested on the discussion board to stop the leaks on the old ones, but
always seem to have get a recurring drip. It took less than two hours to
change all of  them and I followed the detailed instructions found in a
quite recent Mainsheet article. I  have an old portlight interior trim
ring available since they don't fit anymore. If you want a replacement,
please email me directly.

Dave Cushman, It Tips #631

ittips99 at comcast.net