[C320-list] Interior Port-light trim ring

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:00:21 PST 2019

Dave:

Out of curiosity, did you replace the Lewmar with Lewmar?

That's very encouraging that it only took 2 hours.  I would have guess two
hours per window.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwuakee

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................