[C320-list] Downsize

Pat Tormey ptormey at 4square.net
Sun Jan 27 04:17:56 PST 2019

You didn’t say where you are but you might ask here for a tour or a day sail.
You are welcome to crew for me. I’ll be back to Blue Skies the end of March at Pax River MD and sailing home to Newport early May.
I crew for a buddy with a trawler and frankly they are like driving a truck. In fairness, people love them but there is never gonna be that perfect day of great sailing.

Pat

Pat Tormey
s/v Blue Skies