[C320-list] Couple of start Battery questions

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Jan 31 11:25:35 PST 2019

I too am a big fan of the Blue Seas dual circuit battery switch. It’s either On or Off so no need to remember what it is set on or to change the setting while on board. I use a Victron smart battery combiner that let’s the house bank charge from the alternator when motoring and let’s the starter battery charge from the solar panel connected to the house bank when the sun is shining. Otherwise the batteries are not combined (unless you put the dual circuit battery switch in it’s emergency setting).