[C320-list] Tables

Gerald Rouillard pearson39b at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 08:34:29 PDT 2019

I took the cabin table out Wind Song, my ‘96 model 320, because a previous owner had sanded through the veneer top in a spot, and I also wanted the extra space at the moment.

Now I want to put it back in, but I’m not sure how I want to cover the top so it doesn’t look quite as ugly.  I’m thinking of cutting a piece of Formica that looks like the top of the nav desk, and I’m wondering if anyone else has done this, or has a better idea?

I’m also in the market for a cockpit table and have seen a couple online, but could use a referral on this item also.

Thanks in advance,
Sailor Jerry
Wind Song, #283

Sent from my iPad