[C320-list] True Charger

allanfield47 at gmail.com allanfield47 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:45:23 PDT 2019

Troy - The cable that comes from the charger to the battery bank has a chafe guard of plastic around the cable.  That chafe guard has a slit in it that allows the guard to go over the cable.  Starting at the battery and working back towards the charger, peel the guard off the cable until you reach the in-line fuse.  My memory is that it is close to the battery, like 12-24 inches away from the battery. - Allan