[C320-list] True Charger

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 20:06:29 PDT 2019

I had a similar issue a few years ago and started troubleshooting shooting. When I got to my charger (a Charles original on my 2005 320) it was toasted- literally. Had caught on fire but I think did not progress for lack of oxygen. Lucky the whole boat didn’t burn. I had an asymmetrical in the port lazerette that failed to ignite. That’s my tale of wo with a malfunctioning reefer!

Sent from my iPhone