[C320-list] Perkins engine mounts

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 08:10:26 PDT 2019

 $20 Perkins M30 engine mounts https://www.parts4engines.com/perkins-perama-m30-engine-mounts/
I highly recommend this United Kingdom parts source.  I've used them multiple times with excellent very quick results.
Dave Hupe
1994 Cat320 (#32) "Mayan Sun"
Holland, MI

    On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 10:51:54 AM EDT, Michael Ferguson <coralman at bellsouth.net> wrote:

 I have replaced mounts twice on my 1995. First replacement was Perkins which worked great. Second set on now is another brand and vibrates more. I would suggest Perkins mounts. Cost around $150 each. Michael169 Nauti Clew

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Peter at  nibj at mac.com

Sent from my iPhone