[C320-list] Perkins engine mounts

Angus Henderson rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:23:30 PDT 2019

My question is related to all type of engine mounts(I have a Yanmar) and it may appear to be a dumb question. I am wondering how to detect a broken mount. Is it obvious through observation or is there some other test?  I must say I have looked at mine and feel their design and location makes it difficult to determine if they are broken or not.
Everything appears fine but I have been wondering about this when reading posts on mounts.
Comments would be appreciated.
Angus
Hull 999
Georgian Bay