[C320-list] Access to holding tank pump out and vent connections

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Jun 3 06:20:23 PDT 2019

I've done the same as Jeff. I'm also in the habit of squirting some fresh water into the vent line before I pump out - In case any debris or insects have taken up residence. The gurgling sound when I pump out after that is evidence that the vent is clear. I still had odor after that job was done. Cured it by switching over to an electric head with fresh water flush. An expensive upgrade but the Admiral is happy.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us