[C320-list] Interesting discovery on cabin floor

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 3 07:40:35 PDT 2019

Jack,

As I said earlier, Lonseal has now certified West Systems epoxy thickened with silica as an adhesive.  Their adhesive will be quite difficult to use since the mixture ratio is not intended to be used in batches, but rather all at once.  If you're going to do the job, do it right.  Call Lonseal, they'll send you all the application notes and discuss your installation.

...or not, your call of course.

-Jeff