[C320-list] Lifeline hardware specs

Ray Taylor raytaylor at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 3 08:11:54 PDT 2019

We just finished changing our lifelines to Dyneema and couldn't be happier.  The only hardware we reused was the pelican hooks.
West Marine or Seco will be happy to sewage new wires at a reasonable cost.  I'd consider sending them the old lifelines, but that puts the boat out of service for a couple weeks.
Good luck,
Ray

Sent from my iPad