[C320-list] Forward fresh water tank

Charles Holbrook charlesholbrook at ymail.com
Sun Jun 9 03:56:23 PDT 2019

 I just had to replace our pressure relief valve on the hot water heater because it was leaking under the sink and into the bilge.
Charlie HolbrookNautigirl1995 Cat 320
    On Saturday, June 8, 2019, 01:15:03 PM EDT, Joe Luciano <jnluciano at comcast.net> wrote:

 The pressure relief valve should not bleed off routinely like that, at least in my experience.  I would change that valve out and go back to a tight hot water heater.  They are relatively cheap to replace.

Joe Luciano

Second Wind
2005 Catalina 320
Anacortes, WA