[C320-list] Re Solar Panels

Dave Chase londoc at blackbury.com
Wed Jun 12 12:23:30 PDT 2019

What Scott said....

I'd note that the hookup was incredibly simple. Panels-MPPT-Charge Bus.
Just had to crimp MC4 connectors to the leads coming from the MPPT
controller. I hung the MPPT controller out of the way in the cabin and
power conversion is very efficient - virtually no heat at all from the
controller.  The controller BT dongle allows monitoring of panel and
charger voltage/current from my phone.

Dave
Indigo

1994 #97