[C320-list] Water on floor by water pump

Steve Martin scmartin2 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 12:34:11 PDT 2019

Doug
We had similar problems two years ago, although our water (a) was more than your small amount and (b) pooled on the port side by the ladder, closer to the stove.  We ended up replacing the pump, which was clearly leaking.  It was really only noticeable when the RPMs got pushed up, so we'd most often find it after motoring in or out of the marina.

Steve
Sea Monkey #754