[C320-list] Discussion List upgrade

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Wed Jun 19 06:37:42 PDT 2019

Thanks Jeff. You really are our best member.

I have some knowledge of google groups and might be able to offer some
assistance, more so in a couple weeks. Beth and I are camping on Speakeasy
this summer. We miss the water here in New Mexico and I love understand
that Lake Michigan has plenty.

Mark

Mark Gillingham | @markgillingham | 312-543-3052