[C320-list] Magic Moment for sale

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Fri Jun 21 14:09:17 PDT 2019

I am looking to sell my 1997 Catalina 320. Since I purchased her 7 years ago I have completed the below projects.

145 Genoa sail,
hot water tank and most of the water lines have been replaced,
New holding tank and hoses, and new toilet,
New motor mounts,
Led lights in salon,
Main halyard,
30 inch bow roller / original was 23 inches,
15kg Ronca anchor,
standard horizon GX1700 and handheld installed at the helm,
Handheld STA HX 300,
30 amp battery charger,
2 interstate SRM 4D batteries  and separate start battery,
ignition switch,
alarm module ( not installed)
New instruments - i70 multifunction, DST smart transducer, i60 wind system with i70
vents on stern,
GFO packing and two special 1 7/8 wenches,
bed foam mattress in Aft cabin,

Other features :

Fuel 19 gallons, water 51 gallons,
FB mainsail w/ Dutchman system. Sail maintained by North Sail,
Schaefer headsail furling system,
Rigid boom Vang,
4 self tailing winches,
Electric anchor windlass,
Plow anchor with chain and rode,
Stern rail seats,
Propane stove and oven,
Refrigeration,
Microwave,
Cockpit shower,
Large cockpit locker and large anchor locker,
Double spreader Charleston Spar, led lights on mast,
Walk out stern w swim platform,
Yanmar diesel with low hours, well maintained.
Marine air / reverse heat w/ digital control - amazing to have this feature on a sailboat,
Full enclosure, amazing feature,
Winter deck cover canvas,
Winter storage Cradle,
Autohelm ST4000,
ST50 depth and GPS display,
Garmin GPS MAP 220,
Pioneer stereo cabin and cockpit speakers,
Masthead TV / FM antenna, shoreside cable TV plug,
VC17 bottom paint, applied every year I owed her,
3 blade crushing prop,
Seat cushions,
Dock lines,
Taylor Fenders,

This is a very clean and well kept up sailboat, with NO oil / diesel / old water smell!

I purchased her in October 2012, second owner and always been in fresh water.

Asking 72,000 US

I can be contacted via email at ted.harrison at sympatico.ca for any additional information.

Ted Harrison
Hull 424, 1997