[C320-list] Another water in bilge question

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Jun 27 10:29:51 PDT 2019

Check the bedding around the emergency tiller port. Mine was badly cracked and clearly leaking. Since replacing and re-bedding the inspection port, I have ZERO water in my bilge. It's the driest I've ever seen it in 7 years of owning the boat.

You will destroy the old port while removing it. so be sore to buy a replacement first. West Marine carries them. I used 4200 sealant and it looks great.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us