[C320-list] Sailing in New Bern?

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 03:56:26 PDT 2019

 Captain Diane is traveling in her RV from Florida to Maine. Will be in new Bern North Carolina today and tomorrow.

Is anybody around to take us out for a sunset cruise tonight?

S/V Windy City, Hull #948

Captain Diane Fowler, Sellstate Priority Realty Network.
Www.CapeCoralHomes.com
239-850-4935
Sent from my iPhone