[C320-list] Dutchman versus stack pack?

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Tue Jun 25 07:06:46 PDT 2019

I agree with all of the positive statements made about changing to a Stack Pack system.  While I haven’t done it much lately, I used to single hand the boat periodically, and I’m pretty sure I looked like a monkey jumping back and forth between the helm and the sail trying to keep the boat into the wind while managing the sail down, and not doing a very good job of it!  I had Doyle Sails make a Stack Pack, and it changed everything!  VERY easy to point the boat into the wind, drop the sail in seconds and done!  One of the best changes I have made.

Don Johnson
1994 Hull 53
Alamitos Bay, Long Beach Ca