[C320-list] Simple Hose Replace? - Between sea water pump and heat exchanger (resend w/o images)

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 22:15:36 PDT 2019

I has the same issue with mine.  Leaky pump.  Ended up replacing that along with the hoses.  Kind of an expensive repair, but essential.  I’ll end up rebuilding the old water pump and using it as a spare.

Dave

S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107
Mukilteo, Washington

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Executive Vice President

Reid Middleton, Inc.
Engineers | Planners | Surveyors

Mobile:  (425) 508-7971

California Office
13220 Evening Creek Drive, Suite 115
San Diego, CA  92128-4103
Office: (858) 668-0707  | Fax:  (858) 513-2296

Washington Office
728-134th Street SW, Suite 200
Everett, WA  98204
Office: (425) 741-3800 | Fax: (425) 741-3900

www.reidmiddleton.com

Alaska | California | Hawaii | Washington