[C320-list] Simple Hose Replace? - Between sea water pump and heat exchanger (resend w/o images)

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Jun 26 03:45:06 PDT 2019

I went ahead and bought a new pump and hose between it and the heat exchanger. Went with the YEU pump because it was considerably less expensive. Planning to install this weekend.

Of course this means I'll need to get new spares because the impeller is different and it uses an O-ring instead of a paper gasket.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us