[C320-list] Coolant mixing with raw water

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 01:38:52 PDT 2019

This sounds like it could be bad, check your oil, is it white and way up the dip stick?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 8:00 PM, Marianne and Kevin Waterbury<water23 at optonline.net> wrote:   When we launched in the spring, I noticed a milky color to the exhaust water.  We motored to our slip where I decided to run the motor till the water came out clear.  Instead the temp of the motor went up and I shut it down. When it cooled I opened the radiator cap to discover no antifreeze in the radiator.  I filled it up, and ran it again.  The next day I checked and no antifreeze.  Hoping it was a bad seal on the rubber end caps for the heat exchanger, I replaced both with new caps and ran the motor, same result, coolant was gone.  The only antifreeze I found in the boat was what I spilled while adding it.  The oil color is fine. How is my coolant disappearing, has anyone run into this problem?
Kevin Waterbury Hull# 111