[C320-list] Traveller woes

Gene Gammon captaingene at msn.com
Fri Jun 28 12:29:40 PDT 2019

It is possible the white delrin bearings in the traveler blocks have crumbled as mine did.  I was able to carefully install new black bearings from West Marine into the purchase blocks attached to the traveler after disassembly.  The main sheet blocks and other original blocks had to be replaced as the bearings were encapsulated and had turned to dust after 20 years.

Gene Gammon, Capt.

727-644-8009

www.gcyachts.com<http://www.gcyachts.com>

www.irwinyachts.com<http://www.irwinyachts.com>