[C320-list] Boom Tent Winter Cover For Sale

Utility Comcast kswanson123 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 24 10:23:49 PDT 2019

I have a several season used boom tent winter cover for sale.  It is made out of light gray Top Gun material.  Good condition, just a little dirty from winter use.

$1200.

I will ship within the US if buyer pays for shipping.  I am in Seattle, Washington.  We can use Venmo or Paypal for payment logistics.

Check it out on the “Gear for Sale by Members” section of our Catalina 320 International Association website at:

https://c320.org/classifieds/index.php/detail/20190324171735645

Dave

David Swanson
S/V Emily Ann