[C320-list] LED Anchor light??

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 25 08:28:54 PDT 2019

I too am working on this. The stock anchor light uses much current which adds up over a night. You need to be careful that you get the right replacement. Catalina tended to use different units across the model years. I have talked with Catalina Direct and they would like a picture of the unit installed on mine so that they can provide the proper replacement.

Thanks,

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC