[C320-list] [320-List] Microwave

Harry Juris harry at citron-too.com
Tue Mar 26 06:43:56 PDT 2019

Joe,

You might want to give Warren Tandy a call. He is the parts guy at the
Catalina Factory in Florida. I have found him incredibly helpful. Last
summery 1998 320 was hit by another boat and the only damage was to one
stanchion which got bent beyond the point of being able to be straightened.
I spoke to Warren and he said "No problem. I think there may be one buried
in the warehouse. If not I can call the fabricator and have one made. Cost
$75 if I have one and a little more if I have to have a new one made." He
sent me a questionnaire to fill out which detailed all the choices
(dimensions, shape of the base, number of holes, straight or bent inboard or
outboard etc.) a week later I had the one he found in the warehouse.

He is a great resource

Harry
Polar Star