[C320-list] rebedding winches

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Wed May 1 13:55:21 PDT 2019

This coming weekend, I'll rebed my starboard, aft wench, and the sheet bend
block just after of this wench.  I was planning on using some compass
marine butyl tape around the bolt holes, with some life caulk in the holes
(particularly the sheet bend block, as the bolts screw in from the hole
entry, which would not be good for butyl tape).  But I see to recall very
recent conversation here about rebedding this winch and someone suggested
5200.

Suggestions on bedding compound?

Thanks,
Christian Caperton
#138 1994 "Canuck" Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL