[C320-list] rebedding winches

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Thu May 2 04:55:55 PDT 2019

Christian,
I would suggest 3M 4000UV. It’s plenty strong enough and won’t yellow. 5200 is way to strong as it will be quite difficult for you or a future owner to ever remove it.
In my opinion 5200 is only appropriate for hull to deck joints and keel to hull joints and even then I would prefer Sika...good luck...

Sent from my iPad