[C320-list] Kinks in my Schaefer Furling Sysytem

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:07:23 PDT 2019

After mast stepping and back at the dock, well after the cranes left I noticed that the upper two foils at the joints had kinks in them. I was not able to get the upper swivel past the second joint, now that the mast is up and everything is secured. Is there any simple options of straightening the joints between the foils. I’m trying not to disassemble the  furling. In my primitive thinking I need to be hoisted up in a chair with an additional line attached to the furling. Once I reach the height I can pull myself to the foil and somehow try to straighten the joints. It may not seem plausible but I’m willing to try anything at the lower end, dollar wise.

I look forward to your response

Marko Jamnik
Marquesas 304
Lake Ontario