[C320-list] Rig Tune

Arthur Gates argates2nd at comcast.net
Tue May 7 03:01:29 PDT 2019

I used Yeager specs and the club’s gauges a few years ago and our racing/pointing performance improved significantly.  Tuning is a give and take process— in that once a shroud or two are adjusted, others must be rechecked to keep everything on spec.  Sore fingers and hands result. An assistant was a big help.

Now that our 320 has been raced in FL for 14 years and the boat is 24 years old, I plan to replace the standing rigging this year. One Ft  Myers rigger gave me a rough estimate of $4k
to replace while boat is on the hard with the rig up.
What cost experience do others have?
Rollie. #182

Sent from my iPhone