[C320-list] Length of rode?

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu May 9 16:45:29 PDT 2019

I wouldn’t use the Sampson rope for a rode, especially if you’re going with only 30’ of chain. The 3ply twist nylon is typically used for rode as it has better snubbing properties. I have 130’ of 1/4” high tensile chain and 200’ of nylon rode with a 15kg Rocna anchor. It has never let me down.
JEM
1999#574