[C320-list] NO ELECREIFICATION

John Dean johnhdean51 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 06:56:37 PDT 2019

I had a similar problem on my 1995 C320 a few years ago and it turned out
to be a loose terminal connection on my starter motor. I had juice in the
battery but occasionally when I turned the key nothing would happen but
after jiggling the wire harness a little it would start and be fine until
the next episode. The bad wire terminal was not apparent until I got it
apart and I decided to replace the starter & solenoid while I was at it and
haven't had a problem with it since.
Good Luck,
John