[C320-list] NO ELECREIFICATION

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Mon May 13 15:58:14 PDT 2019

This link might help:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.tartan3500.com/uploads/3/1/1/9/3119926/starter_wiring.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjd5sKCzJniAhVJXKwKHUudAGAQFjARegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2_2oJSf25nVYXx4_LEA5gF&cshid=155778797245

Jack Brennan
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:24 AM, John morrison<sail-ability at sympatico.ca> wrote:   So when I went to start LuffinLife after a long cold winter; the ignition switch produced nothing! I took the instrument panel apart and checked all the wiring in there; the ignition switch and starter button tested OK. We then went to the wiring bundle on the engine under the alternator. We stirred all the wires there and discovered the fuse under there that folks ave been talking about. Anyhow the fuse appeared good. I went up and tried the ignition switch again and lo and behold we had electrification of the instrument panel and I could then start the engine. If that fuse was loose would it prevent power from getting to the instrument panel? What is the purpose of that fuse?
 I intend to inspect all the wires going into that bus bar under the alternator. Got to be something amis there.
Thanls
JEM
1999#574