[C320-list] Genoa Sheets

Gerald Rouillard pearson39b at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 08:47:35 PDT 2019

Wondering if anyone else has had difficulty with the Genoa sheets coming out of the winches.  I think the problem is that my sheets are 1/2 “ and should be 7/16 “ as the manual calls out.

So, I’m looking for replacements and, at this point, am trying to decide between New England ropes Endura or Sta-set. Anyone care to weigh in on the relative merits, or a different  brand?

Also looking for a good source.  Annapolis Performance Sailing looks good so far...

Sailor Jerry
Sent from my iPad