[C320-list] Swtiching between fresh water tanks

Clay Carter fclaycarter at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 15:20:54 PDT 2019

I have recently purchased a 1995 320 Hull #225.  Learning lots and getting ready for my first four day Memorial Day get away:  How are the fresh water tanks configured?  Do they both feed into one line so that if one tank is emptied, water from the other is then used or do I need to manually open and close them as they are emptied?  Any assistance explaining this engineering along with locations of valves as necessary would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Clay CarterLong Beach, CA