[C320-list] Swtiching between fresh water tanks

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu May 16 05:19:37 PDT 2019

Clay,
On Commitment, 2001 #867 there are two valves near the water pump under the
aft cabin mattress on the port side. We can shut off each tank
independently or leave both on (we do the latter). Some owners who prefer
to run the tanks separately have relocated the valves under the galley sink
for more convenient access.

Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC