[C320-list] Swtiching between fresh water tanks

allanfield47 at gmail.com allanfield47 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 07:24:57 PDT 2019

Also, the tanks drain from the forward tank first to aft tank last.  We put a Snake River tank monitoring system in and just left the valves under the aft bunk open.  When the aft tank started to get low, we'd know it was time to refill.  The Snake River system also monitored the holding tank.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD