[C320-list] Swtiching between fresh water tanks

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu May 16 14:51:42 PDT 2019

I've never had that problem on my 1999 boat even though I leave both
valves open all the time. I'm wondering if it's related to the placement
of the valves. I have the valves under the aft cabin berth on the port
side, right next to the pump. Perhaps the "sucking air" issue occurs
when the valves are further removed from the pump after moving them to
the location under the galley sink. This might change the flow of water
between the two tanks when both valves are open.

BTW, did you really mean "port side tank?" My aft tank is on the
starboard side.

Scott Thompson

Surprise (#653)

--