[C320-list] Swtiching between fresh water tanks

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:26:11 PDT 2019

My #406 1997 the valves are under the galley sink.  I once left both open
when both tanks were full and it appears that the higher forward tank
gravity fed the aft tank under the aft berth. From there the water leaked
out of the poorly sealed inspection port and eventually out via the bilge
pump.

John Meyers