[C320-list] Anchor Line

Brian McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:14:02 PDT 2019

I do not have a wash down either and just use a simple bucket on a line.
Drop bucket in body of water the anchor came from and splash down the
anchor locker.  Gets worst of it off and rinses deck so it is safe to walk
and that does it until I return to my slip or dock with water source.  I
usually have to properly re coil the anchor line that was used so it fits
well and Clancy in the locker.   Brian s/v Serenity #1075

--
Brian McLamb