[C320-list] Anchor Line

Angus Henderson rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:55:34 PDT 2019

Like Brian. I do not have a wash down system for the anchor/chain—-but would like one.  I use a bucket and flush down down the chain as best I can. I single hand most of the time so the degree of flushing is dependent heavily on wind and anchorage conditions. Once a year I take all chain and rode out of the anchor locker and clean it out thoroughly to start another annual cycle.
Angus
Lindisfarne
Hull # 999
Georgian Bay