[C320-list] Access to holding tank pump out and vent connections

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue May 28 06:53:43 PDT 2019

We are out cruising and getting terrible odors in the cabin ( especially the aft cabin, through the closet ) whenever we flush.  I had the yard replace all hoses two years ago. I’m thinking a hose clamp has slipped. We pumped out yesterday and that went fine. There is no evidence of leakage into the bilge. I tried to get access by removing the medicine cabinet but couldn’t figure out how to remove it without first removing the four hoses in there. And since I wasn’t sure I could get them installed again I quit for now. (Don’t want to end up with disfunctional head while cruising.) Is there a trick I’m missing?