[C320-list] Sealing the bilge

nibj nibj at mac.com
Sun Nov 10 14:40:09 PST 2019

The hoses into our rear bilge compartment (where the bilge pump sits) are not sealed and I think water is getting from the bilge into the liner that way.  There are three hoses, one is from the refrigerator, one from the manual bilge pump and one for the electric bilge pump.   What do you use to seal the hoses?  Is there hardware to create a more permanent seal (somehow I feel the vibration of the boat will destroy a bead of silicon or whatever you recommend).

We have a lot of water entering the liner somehow, but getting the hoses sealed seems to be the first step in trying to find the source.

Thanks for the help

Peter

Tangled #226